The crispy sesame chicken recipe is a very tasty Asian chicken dish. It is very easy to prepare and favorite for children. It has all the flavors, which means it is sweet, salty, crispy, sticky and spicy. You can make it in easy seven steps.
- Toasted sesame seeds one tbsp
- Ground ginger one tsp
- Cornstarch two tbsp
- Water one cup
- Soy sauce half cup
- Honey half cup
- Boneless and skinless chicken breasts about six and cut them into halves
- First things first, take a chicken breast and cut it into pieces.
- After that, take a frying pan which is sprayed with pam, and heat it on moderate temperature.
- After that, prepare the chicken for approximately six to eight minutes.
- Then after that, take honey as well as soy sauce and mix them.
- Then after that, take red pepper flakes as well as ginger and mix them.
- Then after that, take cornstarch as well as water and mix them well.
- After that, simmer it for about ten to twelve minutes, covered.