The crispy sesame chicken recipe is a very tasty Asian chicken dish. It is very easy to prepare and a favorite for children. It has all the flavors, which means it is sweet, salty, crispy, sticky, and spicy. You can make it in easy seven steps. (Sesame Chicken)
- Toasted sesame seeds one tbsp
- Ground ginger one tsp
- Cornstarch two tbsp
- Water one cup
- Soy sauce half cup
- Honey half cup
- Boneless and skinless chicken breasts about six and cut into halves
- First things first, take a chicken breast and cut it into pieces.
- After that, take a frying pan which is sprayed with pam, and heat it on moderate temperature.
- After that, prepare the chicken for approximately six to eight minutes.
- Then after that, take honey as well as soy sauce and mix them.
- Then after that, take red pepper flakes as well as ginger and mix them.
- Then after that, take cornstarch as well as water and mix them well.
- After that, simmer it for about ten to twelve minutes, covered.